Hello Bride, you may have been planning your fairytale wedding for over a year; still, regardless of supervising everything, there can always be few hiccups to make you nervous on the most precious day of your life. Here is a list of all the things you should have in your bag to get ready for such emergency situations ahead of time!
- Power bank- The bride’s phone can never go out of battery, Period!
- Double sided tape- This can be a useful hack for anything keeping in place eg. sticking matha tikka on your head, for the setting of dupatta etc.
- Pair of flats – You should keep an extra pair of flats to slip on it after a lot of dancing/ standing or in case you develop a shoe bite because of a new shoe.
- Q-Tips– To get all minor corrections on make up.
- Straws– for sipping teas/coffees/drinks with lipstick on.
- Small sewing kit – For some last minute alterations.
- Razor – for any random stray of hair which got missed accidentally.
- Mouthwash/Mints – To keep your mouth fresh!
- Pain killers– You can’t let any pain in your body to dominate your mind.
- Energy drink or at least a Glucose powder– When your body tries to give up and you need an energy boost.
- Extra strings for the petticoat– In some rare cases, this comes as a very useful thing.
- Band-aids – If in case, you get any small cut/ scratch/ shoe bite.
- Chocolates – Just like that!
- Sanitary napkins/tampons– You never know what “bridal stress” can lead up to.
- Hygiene wipes– to avoid any kind of discomfort.
Wedding Photography, candid wedding photography, photography, best candid photography in India
Check out the Bride Essentials for all the Wedding functions here.